Koch Agronomic Services, LLC serves as a global leader in enhanced efficiency fertilizers and is a subsidiary of Koch Fertilizer, LLC, which is part of a network of companies that is capable of manufacturing, marketing and distributing more than 12 million tons of fertilizer products annually. Koch Fertilizer and its subsidiaries operate or have interests in eight production facilities and more than 90 terminals worldwide.
Koch Agronomic Services is looking for a motivated and self-driven Regional Sales Manager to join our Turf & Ornamental team in the Northeast U.S and Eastern Canada. This position has the potential to become a key leader in the growing Professional Turf & Ornamental business at Koch Agronomic Services. As KAS expands the T&O business through new technologies, new products and expanded participation in the overall value-chain, this person will play a key role in developing the business in the Northeast U.S. and Eastern Canada with some of our largest customers. We are looking for a sales leader with strong knowledge of the channel, a high level of passion and an ability to develop a strategic plan to create value in this marketplace.
The Regional Sales Manager - Northeast will be responsible for product sales and market development in the Northeast U.S. and Eastern Canada (CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV).
This will include:
- Owning and managing relationships with key customers, formulators, blenders and distributors
- Developing and implementing key distribution strategies for territory
- Providing leadership on development of promotional activity and programs to drive growth of business
- Developing and executing marketing, advertising and training plans for formulators and distributors
- Identifying and developing relationships with distributors
- Working with staff agronomists to develop product trials with customers, distributors and researchers
- Promoting Koch Agronomic Services’ line of T&O enhanced efficiency fertilizer products at trade events
- Must be able to lift boxes and assemble trade show displays
- Demonstrated understanding of integrity and compliance
- 5+ years of sales/marketing experience
- Good economic thinking capability with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, including high level of experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree or technical discipline from an accredited institution
- Proven ability to grow business in fertilizer, crop protection or nutrient categories
- Background in consumer lawn, turf, ornamental or specialty ag businesses
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.