• Candidates must be high energy, able to work in a fast-paced environment and able to learn quickly.
• Must have a customer-centric attitude, and enjoy interacting with different types of people and personalities.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Demonstrated customer service skills.
• Ability to attend to detail while engaging in work of a repetitive nature.
• Ability to work flexible shifts and hours.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Must possess a valid Driver's License.
• Ability to lift up to 80 pounds infrequently and 40-60 pounds routinely.
• Requires stooping, kneeling, crouching, lifting, carrying and reaching.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Internet applications.
• Candidates proficient in both English and Spanish are encouraged to apply.
Part-time employees enjoy a competitive salary, 401k and life insurance.
Candidates must be authorized to work permanently in the United States.
We would like to thank candidates who submit their interest for this position. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
PPG prides itself on the quality of its employees and as such, candidates who receive a job offer will be required to successfully pass a hair drug/toxins test and background check.
PPG Industries, Inc. offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information, please visit - www.ppg.com/accareers