- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 1+ year of outside sales/service experience preferred; opening new accounts and servicing existing accounts on a weekly (or monthly) basis
- Basic MS Office and internet knowledge is required; more advanced skills are helpful
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and customer service skills
- Able to lift and carry products and/or equipment of up to 60 lbs.
- Reliable transportation, current driver’s license, and valid insurance
- Able to work from home office, use own computer with internet access for work purposes
- Annual base salary and variable compensation program with bonus potential
- Medical, dental, life and disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching, and Associate Stock Purchase Plan
- Sales expense allowance
- 2 Week New Sales Professional Training in our Cleveland headquarters
- Continuous Learning and Development programs and Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
What do our Outside Sales Reps have to say?
“Scheduling my time, working from my home office and at the customer’s site – the freedom’s great!
“I love getting customers the products they need, saving them money and time.”
“The largest buying power, wonderful support staff, myriad of ways to sell, incentives, rewards – a great place to be!”
Delivering Solutions, Building Careers
Barnes Distribution - APPLY today!
Barnes Distribution is an equal opportunity employer.