Successful candidates will have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field required. Master’s Degree, Juris Doctor or other applicable advanced degree with a focus on Tax preferred.
• CPA preferred with experience in specialty tax services specific to International Tax.
• Minimum of four (4) years of progressive experience in professional tax functions including a minimum of two (2) years of supervisory responsibilities required.
• Demonstrated management, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel) required.
• Ability to lead and supervise others, provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding applicable strategies, see the 'big picture' as well as the details, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment, and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of projects.
• Intellectual and emotional intelligence to work through challenging client and staff situations, and the ability to resolve critical issues in a positive manner.