Successful candidates of the part time Retail Sales Associate role are able to attend to details while handling multiple priorities in a retail sales environment.
Additional requirements of the part time role include:
- High School Diploma or GED, some college credit, preferred
- 1 to 2 years of retail sales experience
- Working knowledge of store operations
- Broad knowledge of the application and use of paint and sundries
- Ability to work part time hours with varied shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Valid Driver’s license
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs. infrequently and 40 – 60 pounds routinely
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and internet applications
At PPG, we are committed to providing a fulfilling workplace for our employees, creating an environment for continuous learning and embracing the ideas and diversity of others. We offer our part time, retail sales associates a competitive salary, 401(k) retirement plan, and life insurance. Company Overview
Within our Architectural Coatings business, we produce paints, stains, and specialty coatings under the PPG Pittsburgh® Paints, PPG Olympic® Paints and Stains, and PPG Porter® Paints brands, and service the North American coatings industry across three channels. We operate 400+ retail stores, sell through over 2,000 dealer stores and supply product to large home improvement retailers, such as Lowe's.
Within our retail stores channel, we sell a wide range of architectural coatings and sundry items to industry, builders, contractors and home owners and have built strong customer loyalty based on exceptional product and excellent customer service.
Candidates must be authorized to work permanently in the United States.
We would like to thank candidates who submit their interest for this position. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
PPG prides itself on the quality of it’s employees and as such, candidates who receive a job offer will be required to successfully pass a hair drug/toxins test and background check.
PPG Industries, Inc. offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. An Equal Opportunity Employer.