Wireless Lifestyle is proud to be one of the largest Sprint Preferred Retailers in the nation, retail locations operating in California, Illinois, Idaho, Kansas, Oregon, and Missouri. Our Home Office is located in Overland Park, Kansas. Wireless Lifestyle stores offer GREAT phones, rate plans and pricing. ALL of our stores are dedicated to providing the BEST customer experience in the wireless industry.
Since 2004, Wireless Lifestyle is proud to be one of the nation’s largest Preferred Retailers of Sprint providing customers with superior customer service. Currently we operate over 135+ locations in KS, MO, IL, CA, OR and ID and expanding. Wireless Lifestyle is a fast growing company that embraces a culture of teamwork. Our sales associates and managers are Customer Focused and have a passion to win!
To learn more about Wireless Lifestyle, click here: http://wirelesslifestyle.net/recruitingvideo.html
If you are looking for an extraordinary opportunity to be a high-performing sales leader and are passionate about providing exceptional customer service, Wireless Lifestyle may be the right place for you to pursue a rewarding career.
The Retail Sales Associate is responsible for the overall guest experience which includes developing professional solutions for our customer’s wireless needs. Associates accomplish this by providing an exceptional customer experience through expert product knowledge and enthusiasm which clearly shows the customer we are interested in solving their needs. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet all customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner, including answering phones and directing customer inquiries.
- Maximize the customer experience by "solving the whole problem".
Participate in marketing efforts to solicit new business, including but not limited to outbound calling, community involvement, outreach programs, and promoting the brand inside and outside the retail store location.
- Maintain integrity of store operating procedures to include: opening, closing, inventory, point of sale paperwork/record keeping, cash management, maintaining store standards/appearance in merchandising, backroom, restrooms and work area.
- Meet sales goals and maintain high customer service scores.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and process transactions for Service & Repair customers. Some locations may require ASC certification.
- Assist in other tasks, duties, or projects as assigned by management.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous retail sales experience and outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Availability in flexible scheduling; reliable transportation
- Knowledge of wireless communication preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Bilingual in Spanish and English a plus
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED;
- 2 year college degree preferred
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 9 hours) on the sales floor
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 25 pounds
Our Mission Statement:“To provide the best customer experience in the wireless industry”
Our Core Values :Integrity – Customer Focus – Exceeding Expectations – Growth – Respect – Optimism
Wireless Lifestyle conducts criminal background checks on all candidates.All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. Wireless Lifestyle is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other legally protected status.