is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking a Business Architect Manager for our client in the Education domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a
position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
: Pittsburgh, PA / Zip Code: 15222
: Market Rate
Business Architect Manager
: The Business Architect Manager would need to have at least 6+ years of experience.
• Responsible for the full systems development life cycle management of projects/programs.
• Actively participates in long-range strategy planning and manages policy development to address complex business issues, provides leadership to cross-functional teams.
• Defines and develops project management infrastructure, manages a methodology driven quality plan, monitors and controls the quality of the deliverable in the Information Technology area.
• Must assure quality services to clients; development, growth, involvement, and recognition of employees; sound economic principles; and environment which is conducive to innovation, positive thinking and expansion - is considered in carrying out the duties and responsibilities of this position.
• Develop a business architecture strategy for the business unit based on a situational awareness of various business scenarios and motivations.
• Apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the business unit in the context of the enterprise.
• Capture the tactical and strategic business goals that provide traceability through the organization and are mapped to metrics that provide ongoing governance.
• Describe the primary business functions of the assigned business unit in the context of the enterprise and distinguish between customer-facing, supplier-related, business execution and business management functions.
• Enumerate, analyze, catalog, and suggest improvements to the strategic, core and support processes of the business unit, as needed, to support strategic and operational goals.
• Define the data elements shared between this business unit and other units in the enterprise and the relationships between those data elements and processes, people, systems, and other data elements.
• Enumerate, analyze, and suggest improvements to the structural relationships of the business.
• This requires the creation and maintenance of an ongoing model of roles, capabilities and business units, the decomposition of those business units into subunits, and the interplay between these units in various business processes, materials, people, and systems.
• Minimum 6+ years of experience with at least one year of leadership responsibility.
• A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance.
• Experience developing and using these high-level models as required to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business.
• Extensive experience planning and deploying either business or IT initiatives (preference for both).
• Experience modeling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques.
• Exceptional communication skills and the demonstrable ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations.
• Must be a Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus.
• Must be highly reliable, trustworthy, honest, and commitment oriented.
• Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities.
• The ability to recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies, those issues may exist in role alignment, process gaps and overlaps, and business capability maturity gaps.
• The ability to apply architectural principles, methods, and tools to business challenges.
• The ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected documentation and drawings, and articulate their collective relevance to the organization and to high-priority business issues.
• The ability to visualize and create high-level models (rigorous information-rich diagrams) that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture.
• The ability to act as liaison conveying information in suitably accurate models between the business unit and their counterparts within Information Technology.
: Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
Minimum 6+ years
: No, this position will not cover relocation expenses
Recruiter Name: Anilla Workman
Recruiter Phone: 412-805-0127
At least 3 year(s)
Other Great Industries