Director of Marketing
ALLDATA – The Company of Choice
ALLDATA® is an AutoZone® company and is the leading provider of automotive repair information and solutions to the professional automotive service industry. Thousands of professional repair and collision shops across North America depend on ALLDATA’s software products for service & repair information, shop management and customer relations solutions.
ALLDATA® is building a team that will develop a complete suite of mobile enabled products and services for all of our products. Be part of a talented team working with the latest technology to create world class software products.
We recognize that our success directly depends on the success of our employees. If you enjoy working in a team-oriented, cooperative, challenging and rewarding environment, ALLDATA® may be the place for you. We are one of the largest employers in the City of Elk Grove, CA with 300 plus employees in our Elk Grove facility and over 100 employees in the field. We also have employees in Germany, Canada and Mexico.
We are looking for individuals committed to maintaining our position as the leader in our market.
ALLDATA® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are presently hiring for multiple technology, sales, content production and operations positions. Please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for more information on additional positions.
- Competitive Pay & flexible work schedules
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, STD, LTD, Adoption assistance, Tuition reimbursement, Life Insurance)
- Stock Grants (for eligible positions) & Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full work-out facility on the premises for use by our employees and their families
- Free Coffee and Tea supplied by company
- AutoZone store discounts & other discount programs including new vehicle purchases
- Employee Incentives (i.e. professional sporting events tickets, movie tickets etc.)
- Special Recognition programs & annual employee fun / community events
- Access to ALLDATA Online
- Well-Being Program developed to promote whole-being wellness awareness, including but not limited to: Mental Health/Stress Management, Physical Health/Fitness, Conflict Resolution, Financial Management and Personal Development.
Summary of Position
This position as a key contributor to the ALLDATA senior management team is responsible for maintaining the company’s strong brand and leveraging it through various channels to support sales and retention for new and existing clients. This role also employs cost effective, high return strategies to drive acceptance of the company’s existing and new product lines and programs. In addition, this role will -
- lead the transition from traditional marketing methods (outbound) to more mainstream marketing efforts (inbound)
- be responsible for designing, implementing and measuring the success of marketing programs that will continue to position ALLDATA as the industry leader
- direct the efforts of the marketing team and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with other functional teams at ALLDATA
- develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for all brand marketing initiatives, programs and its activities, monitor progress, and evaluate performance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Demonstrate experience in leading, hiring, engaging, influencing, developing, supervising and reviewing employees
· Demonstrate commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams
· Develop and execute marketing, promotional and communications strategies that position company brand, drive lead generation and generate product awareness.
· Manage marketing budget and evaluate marketing activities using ROI, productivity and performance metrics.
· Manage and develop marketing programs and campaigns including advertising, event support, web presence, PR and promotional activity through the marketing mix.
· Implement companywide social media plan.
· Maintain branding standards and leads design concepts to meet the business objectives of the organization.
· Responsible for executing market research plans to identify demographics and segmentation necessary to support sales and product objectives.
· Manage the Marketing Communications team, to support Mechanical and Collision business channels, and lead creative activities including editorial, design and production.
· Support the development of sales programs to achieve sales/retention targets.
Positioning, segmentation and communication
· Oversee corporate communication activities, both internal and external, along with managing public relations efforts.
· Ensure articulation of Organization’s desired image and position, assure consistent communication of image and position throughout the Organization, and assure communication of image and position to all constituencies.
· Develop and deliver insightful presentations and strategies to the business unit and executive committee where appropriate.
· Coordinate the appearance of all ALLDATA print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.