Coffman Engineers is seeking a part-time Marketing Assistant to work up to 12 hours per week in our Honolulu Office. Experience in technical writing, marketing, communications, public relations, or a similar field is preferred. Understanding of the architectural/engineering/construction industry is a plus. The successful candidate will possess strong writing skills as well as a commitment to quality, detail, and accuracy.
Assistance with the following tasks:
• Proposals: Assist with preparing, producing, and submitting technical proposals and information packages.
• Marketing Databases: Data entry and maintenance assistance on corporate and personnel databases, including coordination with multiple offices.
• Event Coordination: Help coordinate both internal, community, and client events.
• Formatting, Proofing, and Editing: Help assemble and proofread written technical brochures, documents, and general materials.
• Market Research: Research various opportunities in both local and outside markets.
• Marketing Resources: Catalog and maintain marketing publications and photo libraries.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and experience with graphics software preferred but not required. Experience working in a deadline-oriented environment is a plus. Applicant should have a self-starting attitude and be willing to work on a variety of different types of projects.
We are a company that truly focuses on its employees by supporting and encouraging them to advance professionally and technically. We offer an excellent salary/benefits package, a desirable location, and a professional office environment with the opportunity to work on exciting projects.
Coffman Engineers was founded over 34 years ago. We have offices in Anchorage, Alaska; Hagatna, Guam; Honolulu, Hawaii; Los Angeles, California; and Seattle & Spokane, Washington serving clients throughout the United States as well as internationally. We provide structural, civil, mechanical and industrial mechanical, electrical engineering and controls, lighting, process piping, project management, and corrosion control engineering services for a diverse client base.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with advancement opportunities for motivated employees.