Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
Other Great Industries
Installation - Maint - Repair
At least 2 year(s)
Penske Chevrolet of Cerritos/Penske UD Trucks of Cerritos is seeking a highly motivated team player to become a part of SoCal Penske's fast growing UD Truck Department.
Our Mission: It is our mission to provide the highest quality service to create lifetime guests. We believe that complete guest satisfaction in all areas of our operation is key to our success and future growth. This mission is represented in our people. We recognize the importance of employee satisfaction, and we provide people with the opportunity for success as both team members and individuals.
We offer competitive pay, benefits and a great working environment.
- Class 8 Heavy Diesel Tech experience
- Knowledge of Cummings, Detroit, and Mercedes Benz GM Duramax Diesel & UD Engines.
- Ability to diagnose and repair complex diesel issues (GM Duramax Diesel & UD)
- Ability to diagnose and repair complex GLAN /CAN issues.
- ASE Certificate for GM Duramax Diesel & UD.
- Prioritize work assignment for constant flow through the shop.
- Ability to provide great customer care by communicating information in a non-technical manner
- Track record of high personal productivity.
- Knowledge of, and adherence to, safety and environmental standards for repair facilities.
- Experience using shop equipment such as lifts, welders, diagnostic equipment, etc.
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbally with various internal and external customers.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License; Class A Driver License is preferred but not required
- Must have an excellent driving record
- GM Truck Dealer experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer