Accounting - Finance
Other Great Industries
4 Year Degree
At least 6 year(s)
Our well established San Fernando Valley client is looking for a Financial Systems Manager to manage and oversee their Oracle and Hyperion Implementation including most Finance and Accounting modules. This unique position requires a qualified systems manager with a strong Financial reporting background to manage the implementation of the current Hyperion and Oracle ERP systems while improving the efficiency and accuracy of reporting.
The ideal Financial Systems Manager should have the following experience to be successful in the position:
- Manage the financial planning and reporting tools including collaborative implementation and development of the tools and interfaces.
- Strong experience in IT development and Financial Reporting
- Interact with Department Heads to ensure proper reporting results while acting as liasion between departments.
- Communicate progress to department heads on consistant basis.
- Accurately develop reports from financial databases resulting in desired output.
- Create procedure documentation that will be used during training and new employees.
- Conduct training sessions for team members each year with specific eduacational goals
- Coach and provide feedback for staff while conducting performance evaluations
An ideal Financial Systems Manager will have the following skills and experience to be successful in the position:
- Progressive responsible managerial experience in financial systems (6+yrs)
- Hyperion Essbase and Oracle GL required, advanced Excel a must!
- Strong Data warehousing and dashboard reporting experience!
- Corporate financial consolidation planning and analysis (6+ yrs)
- MBA strongly desired!
- CPA preferred
- PMP preferred
- Bachelors in computer engineering, finance, information technology, or equivalent.
- Strong computer skills (computer language)
Wonderful work environment and very generous benefits offered.
Please email resume in MS Word format.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY AS RELOCATION IS NOT PROVIDED!
Only those authorized to work in the U.S. need apply.