Sales - Marketing
At DS Waters, we're a diverse team of people committed to pure, refreshing bottled water. Our family of products include the largest bottled water brands in the United States: Alhambra�, Belmont Springs�, Crystal Springs�, Hinckley Springs�, Kentwood Springs�, Nursery Water�, Sierra Springs�, and Sparkletts� By combining the "best" of each individual brand, we have something to offer everyone, which is why we are the leader in home and office bottled water delivery.
We're looking for career-minded people to make a real impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance.
Our employees enjoy an excellent compensation plan and a flexible benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision, Life Insurance paid time off, plus many other benefits AND discounts on our healthy and refreshing bottled water products! A variety of job opportunities are available in our Home and Office Delivery and Sales Divisions.
• Provide direct supervision of Fleet Mechanics
• Monitor on-time performance and lane effectiveness and recommend changes when necessary
• Ensure compliance with all DOT Regulations and all internal requirements
• Identify best practices for traffic patterns, asset security and safety
• Work with Area and Production Manager to control the Fleet Department annual expense
• Work with and monitor associates to ensure that the fleet is maintained in accordance with the established Standards of Condition and that all established policies and practices are properly followed
• Ensure that all PM?s are performed timely
• Monitor labor efficiencies of all Fleet Mechanics
• This position will ensure high quality standards with regards to fleet maintenance and repairs at the lowest achievable cost while protecting and maintaining company assets.
• Management and training of the fleet technicians: vehicle maintenance, internal customer relations, management of fleet vendors, and fleet related record keeping and invoice processing.
• Work closely with Route Operations to make sure that all vehicle and equipment needs are met on time.
? High School Diploma required
• A minimum of 3 years in fleet maintenance and logistics and at least 2 years in supervision and/ or management
• Proficiency in PC Applications; word processing, presentations, logistics software and databases
• Must have familiarity with DOT regulations, governing the use of Commercial Vehicles, as well as strong mechanical aptitude and working knowledge of vehicle systems, components and design characteristics
• Must possess a Class A Driver License and must meet and comply with Company?s Driver Qualification Policy
• Must possess excellent communication, coaching, and leadership skills, as well as have the ability to influence and make decisions by applying independent judgment
• Experience with the EAM Fleet Maintenance System is preferred