Other Great Industries
Repair / Maintenance Services
4 Year Degree
This position offers you the opportunity to expand your skills and experience
in multiple areas including global finance
and jump-start your career
with a growing market leader.
You will handle a variety of finance and treasury activities, including preparing weekly cash forecasts, forecasting cash movement between legal entities, modeling and business analytics and more. You will interact regularly with senior leaders, so not only will you gain knowledge and insights, but your contributions also will be noticed. Your success in this role could set you up to pursue promotional opportunities down the road.
To be a good fit for the Finance and Treasury Analyst opportunity, you will have:
- A bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or other related field.
- At least two years of experience in a finance-related role; a background in treasury and cash management is preferred.
- Financial modeling skills, or the ability to learn them quickly.
- The ability to:
- Create effective presentations for internal customers.
- Independently plan and conduct routine financial analysis and reporting projects.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint.
BakerCorp is all about people, equipment and solutions
. That's why we're a premier equipment rental and sales organization, and it's why we've experienced strong growth over the last several years. BakerCorp is a market-leading provider of liquid and solid containment solutions, operating within the specialty sector of the broader industrial services industry. Throughout our nearly 70-year operating history, we have developed a reputation for delivering high quality containment equipment and services to a broad range of customers across a wide variety of end markets. We have also established strong brand recognition, as the Baker name has become synonymous with liquid and solid containment solutions. We provide our containment solutions in the United States through a national network with the capability to serve customers in all 50 states. We operate additional international locations in Europe, Canada and Mexico.