Mortgage Loan Officer (Finance - Sales)
Mortgage Loan Officer (Sales – Finance)
We are seeking high-producing Mortgage Loan Officers to join our team of successful mortgage professionals to work in our office located in Irvine, CA. If you are successful and are looking for a direct lender that will allow you to earn a six figure income, then this is the position for you. Consider working at Sovereign Lending Group where you will be able to grow as a Mortgage Loan Officer with a company that stresses high integrity and superior customer service as benchmarks for success.
You will primarily be responsible for helping potential customers secure an acceptable interest rate and enter into a mortgage loan agreement or refinance an existing agreement with SLG. Our Mortgage Loan Officers will receive inbound calls. There are no cold calls.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Taking inbound calls and working with customers by placing them in one of our many many programs
- Determining interest rates we can offer and presenting them to prospect
- Delivering superior customer service and delivering what we promise
- Demonstrating integrity and ethics to retain existing customers and gain new business
- Following up with satisfied clients and potentially earn referrals from them
At SLG we are looking for a high-producing level of Mortgage Loan Officers to join our team. Because of the fast-paced atmosphere of this role and the level of clients we speak with on a daily basis, we need our best candidates to have a least two years of previous success in a similar role in order to be considered. In addition, it is absolutely vital for the loan officer to be very self-driven and full of initiative. Having a strong work ethic is essential to making money and ultimately being successful in this role.
Other requirements include:
- NMLS (California DOC or DRE Licensing required)
- Very comfortable using origination software, leads management systems, and pricing engines (experience using Encompass, Leads 360 and Loan Sifter highly desirable)
- Must have a natural customer focused approach to selling
- Strong verbal and written communicator with the ability to court an educated, professional clientele
- Disciplined approach to managing files
- Organization skills are key
- Bringing a positive attitude to the office every day
- Having high integrity is essential to this role
- Ability to work Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Mortgage Loan Officer (Sales – Finance)
We believe in offering our Loan Officers a strong compensation package. Our commission structure is set up for our average LO to make six figure income quickly. But a good compensation plan only works if the right environment, tools, and support are in place. Here is what we offer that truly enables success not just in the near term, but success that will continue to build and grow over the long term.
- Strong Marketing: Plenty of leads both inbound Telemarketing and Direct Mail as well as outbound, warn Internet Leads.
- Strong Processing: We offer a ratio of between 1:2 and 1:3 Processing to Production support who are experienced, well trained and dedicated. Funding times are 30 - 40 days on average with Funding Ratios conservatively at 85% and better.
- Highly Competitive Rates: We offer among the most competitive rates in the industry for the customers we market to.
- Technology: By leveraging our integrated leads management system, origination software, and pricing engine our Loan Officers are able to easily and efficiently reach out to large numbers of contacts while building and maintaining a solid customer base and referral business.
- Highest Level of Integrity with Excellent Customer Service: Our Loan Agents and Processors deliver a customer experience that is among the best in the industry and the feedback we receive from our customers consistently reflects this. Check out Trustlink.org to see what our customers have to say.
- Professional Atmosphere: We offer an environment you will enjoy working in and a Team of Professionals you will enjoy working with.
Be sure to check out our careers page on Facebook.
Strong, Professional Leadership:
Launched in 2005, Sovereign Lending Group has seen the ups and downs of a tough market and is now poised for growth. Having recently moved to larger offices at 18400 Von Karman in Irvine, we have been growing and plan to continue that growth at a measured pace. Our founders, Daniel Holtz and Joe Pirro, both graduates of The University of Southern California’s Marshall School of Business have a combined 23 years of mortgage, telemarketing, and marketing experience.
Culture of Professionalism, Respect for Team Members, and High Achievement:
Our Loan Agents have come from organizations where they were top performers and in many cases have directed sales teams themselves. The beauty of working with this level of talent is micromanaging becomes unnecessary. We provide our Loan Officers with all of the tools they need to succeed and then give them the freedom and flexibility to accomplish their goals.
Competitive Edge Pricing and Products:
Our pricing is not only competitive, but also lower than what most other lenders offer. This makes your job easier. If you plan on producing big numbers, you need to be competitive! In addition, we offer a wide assortment of products which makes meeting your customer’s specific needs easy. Our products include FHA Loans, Refinance Loans, Home Purchase Loans, Debt Consolidation, Fixed Rate Loans, Adjustable Rate Loans, VA Loans, Bad Credit Loans, Home Equity Loans, and Reverse Mortgages.
Efficient Processes and Systems:
From managing leads to processing loans, we strive to keep our processes and systems streamlined and efficient. This efficiency combined with our strong processing support ensures your loans close quickly.