Are you looking for more than a job, but also a place where you can make a difference?
For more than 40 years, Guardian Home Care has been a leading provider of home health services, serving more than 13,000 people in Tennessee, Georgia and Texas. We have achieved this remarkable growth by building a reputation for compassionate care, clinical expertise, continuous improvement and a focus on exceeding the expectations of our patients, clients, and their families.
Our nationally ranked Safe Life programs - - Fall Prevention, Orthopedic Rehab, COPD, Diabetes Management and CHF - - provide evidence-based outcomes for each patient. At Guardian Home Care, you can enjoy a rewarding career without sacrificing time with your friends and family. If you share our same goals and values, let’s talk. We’d love to have you on our team!
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified.
- Report to the Director of Clinical Services and serve as the team leader for the clinical team
- Supervise assigned interdisciplinary clinical team
- Ensure that the Plan Care is properly administered
- Ensure office and staff compliance with both state & federal guidelines
- Review charting and documentation to ensure proper delivery of care and correct documentation
- Keep Director of Clinical Services/Executive Director abreast of all clinical updates and issues