PLC Controls Engineer
Controls Project Engineer is responsible, individually or as a team member for all technical aspects of the project from definition through warranty support. The position oversees and performs the design, programming, documentation, testing, and commissioning of control system projects. Controls Project Engineer also contributes to overall team performance by training/mentoring associates, providing technical assistance, and improving processes and standards.
· Electrical/Control System design
· Develop and apply PLC programming
· Develop and apply HMI programming
· Read and understand project related drawings
· Write documents such as User Requirements, Functional Specifications, Detailed Design Specifications, etc.
· Conduct full functional and Factory Acceptance Testing
· Participate in and lead Startup and Commissioning of projects at the customer site
· Develop technical solutions and resolve project issues
· Identify and resolve technical risks in assigned work
· Create, improve, and implement organization standards and processes
· Provide customer technical support
· Train team members and customers as needed
· Define and monitor project scope and objectives
· Basic project management
· Problem solving and troubleshooting hardware/software
Company offers competitive compensation + bonus with excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), STD, LTD.