Minimum Qualifications of the Sr. Product Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a technical related discipline.
- 5+ years of technology marketing, product management, or creative experience in the tech biz.
- At least 7-8 years of professional work experience.
- Must be knowledgeable and passionate about technology and usability.
- Deep understanding of internet marketing; specifically SEO, SEM, and Social Media. (Preferred, not required)
- Ability to learn a lot quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Unquestioned integrity & commitment level.
- Ability to establish credibility with clients and internal customers and quickly identify and appeal to their needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with Pragmatic Marketing’s framework is a plus.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Google Docs.
- Ability to travel domestically to customer and non-customer sites (up to 25%).
- Flexible and interested in a small company with lots of growth opportunity.
- Likes to have fun!
The Senior Product Manager role is a direct hire opportunity with one of our clients in Morrisville, NC. Target salary range is $90,000 - $110,000. Local candidates strongly preferred. No sponsorship available.
Apply for this position now through CareerBuilder, or by sending a Word resume to Scott Boren at sboren AT hirenetworks.com. To help ensure a timely response, include the reference code CBSB-4255 in the subject heading of your email message.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase… it’s not about what you know, it’s about who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we
Whether you are a first time job seeker, looking to make a career change or a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand…Apply today, and let HireNetworks put our
networks to work for you!
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.