PSECU is a high-tech progressive $3+ billion financial institution that is seeking an Experienced Collection Supervisor to also assist as supporting manager with the Transaction Services Department in our State College Facility.
We offer competitive salary, excellent benefits and great work environment. Along with excellent medical and retirement programs and a generous leave package, our workplace offers tuition reimbursement, and on-site educational opportunities.
- Supervises the daily operation of the Collections Extended Hours Group including employees who may be located in a different location. Includes, but is not limited to, productivity quality and control, manpower allocation, procedure interpretation, employee development and evaluation.
- Assists as a supporting manager for the Extended Hours Transaction Services Department, including but not limited to Application Processing, CD/IRA and Checking. Maintains a basic understanding of the processes for Account Management, Application Processing, CD/IRA and Checking.
- Assists in developing valid policy and procedures to measure quantity and quality of production; and assist in developing, implementing, and monitoring of operation methods and procedures.
- Ability to manage all aspects of various collection activities on delinquent loans as they are assigned, to include but not limited to: Unsecured, repossession and sale of autos, disability claims, charge-off, bankruptcy, deceased, mortgage collection, civil judgments, writs and forgeries.
- Compliance with all applicable laws and codes to include but not limited to, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Pa Statutes and codes, Bankruptcy Code and Rules, Motor Vehicle Sales Act, repossession laws, Fiduciary Code and the Rules of Civil Procedure.
Rotating schedule: 3 weeks: M-F 1pm-9pm; and 4th week: T-F 1-9pm and Sat 9am-5pm.
Go to www.psecu.com for additional information and on-line application