- Associate degree required, preferably in Business / Marketing , Liberal Studies, or Communications required
- 3 years of appropriate work experience (marketing, public relations, lead development, community relations, trade shows, etc.) required
- Excellent writing, communication and organizational skills required
- Experience in developing and maintaining partnerships with diverse business opportunities is a plus
- Experience working with government agencies is a plus
- Reliable transportation required
Employee Benefits Summary:
We offer great benefits including Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K Profit Sharing Plan, Short Term and Long Term Disability benefits, Paid Time Off (15 days per year), 7 Paid Holidays per year, Tuition Reimbursements of up to $5,000 per year, and more...visit us online to learn more.
Special Note: Immediately following the submission of your application you will be asked to take an
assessment. This assessment helps us match your talents and attributes to our positions. Keep in mind if you choose to not participate in the assessment you will not be considered for the position. If you are applying for multiple positions, please be aware that you only need to complete the assessment once.
**Please save the below link so that you can refer back to the assessment link and instructions:
We are committed to diversity. Charter College and Prospect Education LLC are Equal Opportunity Employers.