Successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape the landscape of a market and industry largely void of product and marketing innovation.
Successful candid will apply previous experience in Strategic planning to develop 3 to 5 year marketing plans, including: brand positioning, successful competitive market strategy, new product opportunities. Position will require successful track record in direct consumer engagement, consumer research and product launches. Successful candidate will work closely with product development, defining market requirements, collecting competitive intelligence, identifying and qualifying market opportunities, understanding buyer needs, and enabling the sales force and defining the go-to-market message. Integrated marketing experience is a plus for: Print, TV, Internet, Public relations and Sales coordination.
1) Developing comprehensive Consumer insight in to products and categories,
2) Developing effective marketing strategies that uniquely position and define the company mission
3) Executing and effectively and efficiently implementing market strategies that result in product and effective market penetration,
4) Monitoring and identifying competitor strategies,
5) Development of product strategy, branding, new market development, directing outside PR firms, working closely with new product development team in setting product direction strategy and goals.
6) Advertising planning execution and ROI measurement
7) Manage direct marketing initiatives.
8) Direct and manage outside contracted marketing services.
9) Sales support, direct package design and collateral material development, trade shows coordination, assisting with planning sales strategy and goals to support sales team. Some copy writing will be required.
10) Identify, Develop and manage lead generation alternatives for sales team, including direct mail, out bound call programs etc.
11) Work closely with our E-commerce team to integrate branding and product marketing strategy with business goals.
12) Work with key customers to develop and seed market opportunities.
13) Identify and cultivate strategic partnerships that compliment our market plans and extend our reach.
Successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow with the company, creating and managing brand development strategy including, package design, promotional materials, national print and TV advertising, Trade shows, and the opportunity to apply experience to international markets.