- At least 3 years experience of working as a full charge bookkeeper is required.
- Month / Quarter / Year-end adjusting journal entry preparation required.
- QuickBooks expert or ProAdvisor preferred.
- Prefer CPA (public accounting) industry background and/or business management accounting industry handling high net worth individuals and small businesses.
- Outstanding verbal communication and written English skills.
- Excellent organizational, follow up skills.
- Professional, dependable, excellent accuracy, attention to detail and a fast learner.
- Motivated self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- A team player
- Accounting or Finance Degree, CPA a plus
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (required), excellent Excel (required).
- Interested in Process Improvement and Adding Value in an exciting and fast paced environment
- Longevity on employment history required
Rate of pay is based on experience. Must be able to demonstrate bookkeeping knowledge by successfully completing an accounting skills assessment test.
Direct hire applicants only. Recruiters are excused from replying to this posting.
Keywords: Tax Preparer, Bookkeeper, Full Charge Bookkeeper, General Ledger, Account manager, accountant, bank reconciliation, accounting clerk, financial, accounting, expenditures, accounts payable, accounts receivable, ledger, CPA, C.P.A., certified public accountant, controller, accountant, accounting supervisor, finance manager, finance director, accounting manager, accounting clerk, payroll clerk, bookkeeper, bookkeeping, collections, credit, credit analyst, collections clerk, billing, billing clerk, audit, auditor, senior auditor, staff auditor, GAAP, CIA, finance, liabilities, compliance, non compliance, non-compliance, chief financial officer, executive, finance, financial analyst, senior financial analyst, sr. financial analyst, staff accountant, senior accountant, sr. accountant, profit, loss, profit & loss, profit and loss, payroll, payroll clerk, payroll specialist, payroll administrator, payroll manager, director of finance, fund accounting,