Server/ Network Administrator
Qualifications of the Server/Network Administrator:
- Certifications and education: MCSE or equivalent, 2-3 years network/server administration experience, Security + CE Certification required
- B.S. Degree or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of network essentials.
- Experience with documentation within NHJ Trouble Ticket System or similar DoD system
- Recent experience/expertise with CommVault and VMware preferred
- Experience with Windows NT/2000/2003 preferred.
- HBSS Administration or training
- Good written and oral skills
Clearance: Preferred completed Background Investigation (BI). Minimum requirement is completed National Agency Check with Local Agency Check with Credit Check (NACLC) investigation
Special Requirements: Tuberculosis Screen Test (TST) Purified Protein Derivative (PPD) reading within last 12 months prior to start work date and subsequent annual testing.
The network administrator shall be the on-call resource 24 hours / 7 days per week responsible for managing all aspects and to ensure the stable operation of the in-house Local Area Network (LAN) as well as to maintain and monitor the Wide Area Network (WAN) connectivity across the Naval Hospital and its Branch Medical Clinics located throughout Florida and Georgia (Kings Bay, Mayport, Key West, NAS Jacksonville, Albany, and Athens). Additionally, the administrator shall perform planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network hardware, software, and communication links. The contractor shall also analyze and resolve end user hardware and software computer problems in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training where required.