- Freedom from illegal use of drugs.
- Freedom from use and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
- Persons who have been found guilty by a court of law of abusing, neglecting, or mistreating individuals in a health care related setting are ineligible for employment in the position.
Education and Experience:
- A registered nurse with management or supervisor experience in long-term care or geriatric nursing preferred. Background in restorative nursing preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Current unrestricted state license to practice as a nurse. Current CPR certification and aditional certification in nursing specialty desired.
Language Skills: Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with other personnel, professional and businesspersons, residents and families, and the general public. Mathematical Skills
- Ability to add, stubract, multiply and divide in all units of mesure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when necessary.
- Must possess the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables.
- Must possess the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.