Birch Communications is seeking a Product Marketing Manager for its office in Macon, GA. Relocation assistance is provided.
The Product Manager manages existing products & services as well as creating and integrating new products and product changes throughout Birch Communications.
In this role, the Product Manager conducts margin analysis, industry/market research, and in-life performance measurement to determine product demand, positioning, viability, and profitability.
The Product Manager will create formal business cases and product descriptions and work as a facilitator between the various internal organizations to ensure product policy and processes are negotiated, documented, and executed accurately. The Product Manager leads regularly scheduled meetings centered on system and operational requirements for product changes and new product development.
The Product Manager develops pricing, pricing changes and manages tariff updates in partnership with Legal & Regulatory. Pre-empts potential problems and provides effective solutions in reaction to the application of concepts, techniques, knowledge, or processes developed to support the new product or product change.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
(Other duties may be assigned).
- Manage in-life product performance: sales, margin, and churn, conducting extensive numerical analysis using company data.
- Identify and present innovative and creative product solutions.
- Project management of all product integration/launches/changes throughout implementation.
- Identify the business and operational requirements based upon the business requirements & objectives of each product.
- Display a high level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution for new and existing products.
- Coordinate and build strong working relations with various internal organizations including; IT, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Product Development, & Operations.
- Lead the development, approval, training, and communication of new products/product changes and their associated customer, operational, system, & process impacts to the various internal organizations.
- Develop & conduct specialized training on new products launched and raise awareness & application of relevant subject matter.
- Monitor internal processes for efficiency and validity pre & post product launch/changes.
- Provide support for other departmental projects as needed.
- Participate in opportunities to develop both personally and professionally.
- To meet/exceed and maintain service levels as assigned by management.
- To meet/exceed expected reliability standards.
- Uphold Birch Communications' company virtues.
- Adhere to Corporate Compliance Policy.