VNS Westchester has a full-time, part-time, and fee-for-service opportunities for an experienced, licensed Speech-Language Pathologist to provide Speech and Language Pathology and Dysphagia Care services to adult/acute care home-bound patients.
- NYS Professional License and current registration to practice as a Speech and Language Pathologist.
- One (1) year of full time experience in the direct provision of speech and language pathology services.
- Home care experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Computer Knowledge preferred.
- Must maintain CEU requirements.
- Professional Liability Insurance in the amount specified by VNSW.
- Automobile in good working order and auto insurance in the amount specified by VNSW.
- Knowledge of McKesson Clinical Software preferred.
Competitive compensation package for full-time and part-time positions. Benefits include medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending plans, 403(b) plan, pension plan, tuition reimbursement, vacation and sick days, holidays, life insurance, and more.
To apply, click here.