Qualified candidates for the Recruiter position must:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related sales or recruiting experience.
- Be available to work before/after typical office hours as work schedule may demand.
- Be Goal Driven by willing and wanting to work hard and have a competitive nature
- Possess strong, solid written and oral communication skills.
- Have superior Microsoft Suite skills: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Have work experience in a service-oriented business, social services
- Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast paced sales environment
- Have solid skills in adapting to an ever-changing and demanding work environment
- Have superior good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
- Be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer. Pass background, drug tests and able to obtain a security clearance.
BENEFITS: The chosen candidate will receive a competitive base salary, PLUS uncapped commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a comprehensive medical/dental plan and vacation pay, state-of-the-art laptop computer, software and cell phone.
*Promotions to management positions come exclusively from an existing position within our company
CTL Resources is an equal opportunity employer who considers all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic
JOIN OUR TEAM!