1. Responsible for training and development of all skilled associates, assuring all training is current and effective.
2. Responsible for the operations and production results of their assigned production lines to include: goal achievement, problem solving coordination, establishment of shift priorities and achievement of production results.
3. Ensure the accurate completion of required documentation per prescribed SOP’s and cGMP’s.
4. Develop a collaborative and effective interface with all site resources as listed in the scope.
5. Act as the SME (Subject Matter Expert) on plant computer based systems.
6. Develop, train and mentor Value Stream Coordinators, Value Stream Technical Leads, and operators through regular feedback, participation in group decision-making, open communication and setting priorities.
7. Provide leadership and direction in Safety, Quality, and Productivity through the use of continuous improvement process.
8. Evaluate job performance of Value Stream Coordinators, Value Stream Technical Leads, and assist in the mentoring and development of core teams.
9. Maintain shift performance and documentation of production results.
10. Maintain a tour ready facility at all times by using and enforcing 5 S Principles.
11. Ensure accuracy of department production reporting. Verify daily/weekly results and communicate to all associates.
12. Actively participate in required training classes.
13. Provide support in the absence of the Production Manager or Value Stream Leader.
14. Report to the Production Manager/Value Stream Leader any information, which goes beyond daily operational issues. Maintain communications regarding efficiencies, downtime, quality, issues, employee relations concerns, scheduling conflicts or any other information that affects the success of the operation.
15. Responsible for continuous improvement processes to include projects, initiatives, process implementation, and problem solving processes for manufacturing associates and equipment.
16. Other duties as assigned.