Red Bridge Consulting Group is currently looking for a Business Analyst for a full time position
. We do not work with third parties. We cannot work with candidates that require sponsorship.
The Business Analyst is primarily responsible for the high level definition and design of the client’s product suites. Experience leading a team as a product owner in agile software development. The position requires strong problem-solving skills and a wide range of cross-disciplinary knowledge. This position will work with product managers, developers, quality engineers, and technical writers to deliver new and enhanced functionality. This responsibility comprises involvement in the requirements management process through the entire system development life cycle from inception through delivery.
Business Analyst Key Responsibilities:
• Assist product management in product planning through requirements development and analysis and propose new product features and updates.
• Ability to utilize sound methodologies in an Agile software development environment
• Assist technology resources in planning and development of technologies and architectures to provide products that are easy to maintain, deploy, scale, and support.
• Ensure application development principles, standards, and practices are followed during the software development life cycle.
• Elicit user requirements for product change requests and enhancements and participate in requirements prioritization. Decompose high-level market requirements into user, functional and non-functional requirements. Develop and present user stories to communicate high level user requirements to product managers, developers, quality engineers and technical writers.
• Be able to serve as the lead for product feature teams responsible for the implementation and delivery of product features. Document formal requirements specifications by using requirements management tools, and provide guidance to the product feature teams by reviewing deliverables and resolve issues during the implementation of requirements.