LAKELAND BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SYSTEM IS GROWING AND AND WITH THIS GROWTH WE ARE ADDING JOBS. Are you just starting your career or are you looking for a career change?
We are currently a child and adolescent behavioral health facility located in downtown Springfield, Missouri, soon to be opening a Geri-Psych unit. Not only do we offer a rewarding career helping others but an opportunity to become part of an organization that is experiencing dynamic change and accelerated growth.
We have full-time and part-time Behavioral Health Technician openings on all three shifts. We also have several weekend openings (Saturday and Sunday) every weekend and every other weekend on our 7a-3p and 3p-11p shifts. Evening and overnight shifts provide bonus. Full-time positions offer a benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability, 401K, vacation, holiday and sick time.
Applicants must be able to complete a mandatory six day orientation during the day.
Job duties include:
* Provide direct care to psychiatric patients in both acute hospital and residential treatment center
* Assists patients with daily life activities and lead in educational activities and recreational outings
* Observe patient's mood or behavior changes and assess whether positive or negative
* Take's steps to modify patient's actions or alerts medical professcionals
* Provide on-going monitoring and observation of patients and residents to insure safety and well-being
* Effectively facilitate and lead groups
* Active involvement with assessments, interventions, safety and team communications
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D/V