hab aide,habilitation aide, residential counselor, disabilities, cna, dsp, certified nursing assistant, supervisor,manager, QMRP, QSP, direct care, autism, case manager, case management, case worker, child care worker
QUALIFIED INTELLECTUAL DISABILITIES PROFESSIONAL
Clearbrook, dedicated to providing services to adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities, is seeking a full time Service Facilitator to provide case management for individuals in the suburbs of Chicago. In addition, this position will be responsible for the hiring, supervision and training of direct care staff to work in this program. Join our team and make a difference in the life of someone with special needs. Visit our website to learn more at www.clearbrook.org.
Must be fluent in Spanish.
OUR SOCIAL WORK ENVIRONMENTClearbrook
, a Northern Illinois-based non-profit human service agency, is a leader, an innovator and an advocate in the field of developmental disabilities. By creating opportunities for children, adults and their families, we open up a whole new world to them…one step at a time. We currently provide services to more than 3000 children and adults with developmental disabilities:
- Serving nearly 80 communities in Chicago and surrounding suburbs
- Receiving only 70% of our funding from the government
- Providing services at more than 40 locations
- Spending more than 83% of our total expenses on programs and services
- Are licensed, certified and/or accredited by the Illinois Department of Human Services, the Illinois Department of Public Health, the Illinois Office of Rehabilitation Services, NISH and the Department of Labor
Per state requirements, our Service Facilitator (QIDP) position requires a bachelor's degree in a social service related field and 1 year of experience working with individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities. Qualified individuals must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record.
As a full time staff, you will enjoy these benefits:
- Medical Insurance- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental Insurance - Delta Dental
- 403(b)Tax Deferred Annuity Retirement Plan
- Free Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance
- On-going training and professional development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- Fun and Professional work environment as part of a dynamic team
is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetics, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. a