Mill-Tel, Inc. is an equality opportunity employer supporting diversity in the workplace.
1. High school graduate but also encourage college graduates to apply
2. Ability to work in an outdoor environment, variable, adverse, or inclement weather.
3. Physical agility to climb overhead structures and willingness to work at heights up to 15 feet as well as the ability to use ladders and climbing equipment.
4. Ability to work in tight spaces such as crawl spaces and attics.
5. Ability to lift 70 lbs.
6. Manual dexterity sufficient to operate electrical tools and splice cables.
7. Color acuity sufficient to read color coding of cables.
8. Valid state motor vehicle driver's license, good driving record.
9. Must be available for a flexible varied work schedule any day of the week Sunday through Saturday.