Security Officer Quality Standards
A Yale Enforcement Security Officer:
· Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record are a must
. State Security Licensure ( Unarmed/Armed – if applicable to the State Security Licensure Requirements )
· Comes to work; is on time and completes shift assignments (including overtime, if assigned).
· Has a neat, professional appearance and comes to work in complete and clean assigned uniform.
· Has a friendly and professional demeanor and provides quality customer service.
· Is a good communicator (both verbal and written) and is capable of handling typical and crisis situations both efficiently and effectively.
· Understands and successfully executes his/her post orders including enforcement of client and company policies, rules and regulations.
Yale Enforcement Services, Inc. is committed to being the employer of choice in the security industry. We offer a vast array of industry-best benefits so we can attract and retain the finest people. Our benefits include:
• Supplemental Health Insurance
• Supplemental Dental Insurance
• Monthly Bonus Incentives
• Paid Vacations
• Paid Holidays
• Equipment and Uniforms Provided
• Direct Deposit