CALL CENTER SUPERVISOR
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
* Great customer service experience
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Supervisory experience in a call center environment
* Strong problem solving skills with basic math skills
* Associates degree in business related field
* MS Office
* Experience with account receivable software a plus
The company will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this position. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
CareerBuilder Related Terms: