An ideal candidate has:
- Project management experience, education and training (4 year degree or equivalent) - preferably in a construction or facility environment.
- Been responsible for contractual, financial and general administrative processes for projects of significant size and complexity.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to plan and schedule work effectively.
- Experience with managing project workforce, material & equipment resources efficiently.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- A strong commitment to customer service and satisfaction at all times.
- Knowledge and experience with ship repair and/or boatbuilding is not required but is advantageous.
We provide drydocking and repair services to most of the commercial and government vessels on the Bay, including tugboats, ferries, Coast Guard cutters, cruise ships, pilot boats, yachts and marine vessels of all kinds. Our workforce includes many skilled welders, painters, machinists, pipefitters, electricians, dockmen and fabricators. The great variety of marine vessels drydocked at our shipyard provides challenging and interesting work for a Bay Ship Project Manager
We offer an excellent benefit package, including a 401(k) plan with profit sharing component, paid vacations & holidays as well as health, dental & life insurance. If you are looking for an exciting career on the waterfront of San Francisco Bay, we’d like to hear from you.
To apply - fax, email or mail your resume to Human Resources.
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Mail: Bay Ship & Yacht Co.
2900 Main Street #2100
Alameda, Ca 94501
Attn: Human Resources
We seek candidates only from the greater San Francisco Bay Area region since no relocation benefits will be offered. We sincerely appreciate each applicant’s interest in our company but please do not contact Bay Ship & Yacht regarding your application status as we do not have the resources to respond to all applicant inquiries. You will be contacted if selected for an interview.
Bay Ship & Yacht Co. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin/ancestry, pregnancy, medical condition, age, disability or veteran status.