1021 East Springfield Road
High Point, NC 27263
$14.94 - $16.04 /Hour
Installation - Maint - Repair
At least 3 year(s)
Carpenter Co. is seeking an experienced Mechanic/Electrician that possesses 3 plus years experience in a manufacturing environment.
Candidate must possess the ability to use various precision equipment, attention to detail is imperative, along with the ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. Ongoing communication with production operators and plant management. Works in a normal production/maintenance environment with exposure to safety sensitive situations and temperature changes. Major challenges involve performing quality work within limited time frames in accordance with approved safety procedures. Must be self-disciplined.
*Overtime is scheduled as needed in order to complete production requirements*
1st Shift Position
Blueprint reading, basic PLC, HMI and machine automation, knowledge is MUST.
Certification or Degree in PLC Programming or equivalent
Essential Job Duties
- Performs basic wiring, installing, troubleshooting, and reading of electrical schematics.
- Troubleshoot and repair on machine automation controls.
- Perform basic AutoCAD drawing and updates.
- Preform basic mechanical troubleshooting
- Perform basic hydraulic troubleshooting and repairs.
- Perform basic pneumatic troubleshooting and repairs.
- Operate forklift as necessary.
- Perform machine operations in relief as required.
- Request replacement parts and maintenance supplies.
- Attends meetings as scheduled.
Non-Essential Job Duties
1. Operates equipment up to production standards
2. Create work order documentation
3. Other duties as assigned.
Must be flexible with hours, weekends and/or holidays.
NO PHONE CALLS OR EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.