Healthcare - Health Services
4 Year Degree
At American Hearing Aid Associates (AHAA), we are business drivers committed to delivering results in the hearing healthcare industry. We work side-by-side with our ENT practices to develop and assist with the implementation of innovative strategies to grow their businesses. We believe that the only way to create lasting value is through implementation and execution.
We’ve been described as collaborative, team-oriented, smart, confident, experienced, and focused on results. We all share a vision of helping our practices in their efforts to address incredibly tough business problems, while providing unparalleled service and uncompromising commitment to them.
For all AHAA candidates, we seek superior analytical and problem-solving skills, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, leadership and team-building abilities, creativity, high energy and commitment to personal and professional growth. Our ENT Account Managers are responsible for partnering with ENT practices (with embedded Audiology Departments) and implementing proven business process improvement methodologies. In essence, improving service delivery and driving higher revenue by increasing unit sales thereby growing same practice sales and market share of AHAA ENT affiliates.
- Implement strategies that drive business process and behavioral change
- Build, maintain & grow a robust portfolio of ASSOCIATE practices via well-honed tele-sales techniques
- Develop and execute an annual business/marketing plan to drive required results for each ASSOCIATE practice
- Manage and implement training and staff development sessions on a regular basis with ASSOCIATE practices
- Utilize AHAA financial tools for ASSOCIATE practice growth and profit gain
- Actively manage recruiting, hiring, training and if necessary, termination of employees within ASSOCIATE practices
- Integrate and leverage vendor partner relationships
- Drive utilization and compliance with AHAA’s proprietary business management system