Healthcare - Health Services
Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
Do you have a passion for helping others?
If so, you can find many exciting career opportunities as a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) at Griswold Home Care. As the pioneers of the non-medical home care industry, we have grown to over 150 franchised and company owned locations in the US. Since 1982, Griswold Homel Care has helped clients remain comfortable and safe at home by offering extraordinary Certified Home Health Aide's (CHHA) personal care, companionship and homemaking services. It’s an exciting time to be a part of the senior services industry as a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) and be appreciated for your dedication to others while realizing your own career goals. Strong performers have tremendous earning potential and unlimited professional development opportunities. See www.GriswoldhomeCare.com to learn more. EOE.
CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH AIDE JOB DESCRIPTION
Being a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) is a rewarding work opportunity that offers flexibility in your schedule and a competitive wage while making a difference in your community. Whether you are a lifelong Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA), have been displaced from another job/field or have a great job and want to supplement your income, Griswold Home Care is always seeking the 'best of the best' Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA's)!
Certified Home Health Aides (NJ-CHHA's) JOB REQUIREMENTS
Griswold Home Care refers Certified Home Health Aides (NJ-CHHA's) who possess the following:
- Compassionate provider of personal care, homemaking, and companion services
- 1+ years of experience caring for a senior or the elderly
- CHHA - NJ Certified Home Health Aide
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a thorough Criminal and Background Record Check
- A minimum of 4 recent references (2 personal and 2 professional)
- Cleared fitness to work and 2-step PPD test
- Have a heart for the elderly, honest, trustworthy, reliable, and patient with those in need
- Reliable transportation to a client’s home and/or a valid driver’s license if required by the client
- Please submit your resume and then call our office to find out more about the opportunity of being a caregiver.