3800 Greencastle Drive
Williamsburg, VA 23188
Hourly vs commission plus bonus and other incentives
Sales - Marketing
Hotel - Resort
At least 2 year(s)
Join the fastest growing vacation ownership company in the world, Diamond Resorts International®
You bring your TALENT!!! We build your FUTURE!!!!
Diamond Resorts International Marketing, Inc., is pleased to invite YOU to explore exciting career and growth opportunities.
Become a part of our project of expansion and enjoy, among others:
- Excellent Compensation Plan (up to 19% commission)
- High tour flow
- Extended Chairman’s Club
- Specialty Lines
- New Company Acquisitions worldwide
- Employee Benefits
- Career growth opportunities
SALES AGENT-VACATION OWNERSHIP
The primary duties of a Vacation Counselor are to discover the prospective purchaser’s needs and interests and eventually create an interest in buying the Diamond Resorts International® product through a structured 12-step sales presentation. The Vacation Counselor will advise existing and prospective clients on how using the DRI Product can provide an added value to their lives, and is prepared to address any questions or concerns, whilst providing a top quality customer service through the delivery of The Meaning of Yes®. Vacation Counselors play a key role in the success of Diamond Resorts International® through the creation of a high quality customer experience along with a consistent increase of Company revenue.
DUTIES OF A SALES AGENT:
- Sell vacation ownership packages face to face in a professional and ethical manner.
- Maintain a professional relationship with Owners & Club Members to develop trust and commitment.
- Maintain open and frequent communication with owners & Club members to encourage participation in the DRI owner referral program.
- Attend all required sales meetings and training.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager.
- High School diploma or GED REQUIRED.
- Prior Timeshare or Vacation Ownership sales experience PREFERRED but not required, experience selling In-house points strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of previous sales experience, in a one call one close environment strongly preferred.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform mathematical functions
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (DAYS). Weekend and Holidays are required
Due to the high volume of applicants we are only able to contact those applicants that meet the job specific qualifications.
For full job descriptions please visit our website at www.diamondresorts.com and click on Careers.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vacation Counselor, Sales Agent ,salesperson, salesman, saleswoman, selling, inside sales, outside sales, account executive, AE, timeshare sales, consumer sales, insurance sales, real estate, travel agent, membership sales, door to door sales, cold calling, metrics, client development, sales executive, top gun sales, day-line sales, elite sales, ARDA, RCI, Interval International, commission