4001 Macarthur Blvd., Ste #300
Newport Beach, CA 92660
$50,000 - $70,000 /Year
Pay is a combination of base plus commissions-can exceed 70K
Banking - Financial Services
Sales - Marketing
4 Year Degree
Finding a Career for Your Life!
Tax & Financial Group is seeking passionate and motivated individuals to join our team as Financial Services Professionals. This is an entrepreneurial and consultative sales position.
Financial Advisor Opportunity
As an Advisor at Tax & Financial Group, you will be responsible for building a business by establishing a clientele and providing them with products and services to achieve their financial goals. Our business caters to individuals and businesses with a better than average income and net worth.
Professional Responsibilities to Include:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Assist individuals in the process of defining their financial values. Establish strategies to achieve and protect those values where necessary.
- Become an outstanding Relationship/Resource by listening to your clients’ needs, gather facts, analyze and make responsible recommendations.
- Growing your client base, knowledge and skills through joint work with fellow associates in a team oriented environment.
- Social confidence and resilience to cope with the nature of sales.
- Desire to succeed and maintain energetic approach.
- Strong interpersonal/relationship building skills.
- Excellent professional communications skills.
- Sales, professional or financial background is a plus.
- College Degree or equivalent work experience required
- After hired must obtain California Life license, Series 66 and 7 registrations.
Salary and Benefits:
Tax & Financial Group is committed to provide our new Financial Advisors with the best and most competitive support systems possible while building your book of business.
*Base Pay and Commissions, 401K with match, medical and dental, disability, educational and licensing resources and full training program.
PLEASE APPLY AT: http://tfgroup.iapplicants.com/ViewJob-269275.html
We invite you to view our website at tfgroup.com or contact us at: 949-223-8263
Director of Recruiting- Shannon Bernard
*Must pass a background investigation approval and credit worthiness to be sponsored for licensing and hire. *Must meet minimum activity requirements in outlined contract to receive AFP.
Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through Securian Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC & A Registered Investment Advisor. Tax & Financial Group, an affiliate of Securian, is independently operated. 190167 dofu 05/10.
financial advisor financial advisor financial advisor financial advisor financial advisor financial advisor financial adviser financial adviser financial adviser financial adviser financial adviser financial adviser sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales consultant consultant consultant consultant consultant consultant consultant consultant consultant