250 N. Kansas St.
Wichita, KS 67214
$14.00 - $26.00 /Hour
Airline - Aviation
Skilled Labor - Trades
At least 3 year(s)
Immediate Need for experienced CNC Operators. All Shifts. Must be flexible. Please see openings below:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES $16.00-$26.00
1. Properly using 3, 4, or 5 axis machines, mills, drills, bores and reams parts from extrusions, bar stock, plates, assemblies, or composites according to customer specifications.
2. Plans set up(s) and ensures that the setup packet, program, prints, charts, and fixtures and cutters are up to date and available.
3. Resolves missing materials issues in an expedient manner.
4. Troubleshoots quality issues as they arise.
(2) Machinists- $14.00 - $16.00, depending on experience. Looking for someone with Mag 3 preferably Makino experience but a requirement. Also, looking for someone with A81/A82.
CNC Machinist: 5 axis, 3 years of experience necessary. Wage DOE
Mag 3 preferably Makino exp but not required. Looking for someone with A81/A82.
Purpose: The main purpose of the position is primarily concerned with operating a Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) and manual machine in accordance with competence/knowledge and manufacturers’ operating instructions and to produce quality parts in a cost efficient manner. $14.00-$16.00.
CNC 3-5 axis with 2-3yrs experience. $15.00-17.00 both 1st and 2nd shift.
Programmer (CNC) 1st Shift Temp-Hire Pay Range $16-$19 DOE
5 openings for CNC Machinists on weekend shift (1st and 2nd). Requires set-up experience on 3, 4 and 5 axis mills. Min. 3-5 yrs exp preferably in a similar machine shop environment where flexibility to run more than one machine at a time and perform multiple tasks is required. Lead exp a plus.
HS Diploma GED
Stable work history
Verification of US citizenship
Ability to pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
Apply in person at LSI Staffing, 250 N. Kansas, Mon, Tues, and Thurs, 8a-11a or email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
or apply online at www.lsistaffing.com