Healthcare - Health Services
ENT and Allergy Associates, New York & New Jersey's premier ENT and Allergy medical practice, is seeking Sleep Technicians for our New York offices.
* Sleep Technician works under the indirect supervision of a credentialed Sleep Clinician.
* May apply and remove testing devices. Perform patient preparation sensor application, operation of polysomnograph, troubleshooting of
* Must have an understanding of scoring and interpretation of polysomnograms and their use in the diagnosis of patients with sleep disorders
* May monitor patients following current policies, procedures, and protocols
* Provide clerical and data entry functions including patient data records.
* RPSGT eligible
* At least 18 months experience
* Completion of the AASM ASTEP modules
* Work in sleep diagnostics
* Valid CPR card
* Must be able to work independently
* Must be patient services oriented
* Must follow the policies and procedures of any medical (hospital or free standing) facility that they are working in, including but not limited to; emergency, resuscitation, fire OSHA, barrier precautions, security and policies specific to Respiratory Therapy and Sleep Diagnostic
* All positions are under the administrative and technical direction of the ENT and Allergy Associates Director of Sleep Diagnostics; the medical supervision is provided by the Medical Director of Sleep Diagnostics in hospital (or free standing) sleep laboratories.
*Must have sleep experience (> 18 months), NJ sleep license, and valid CPR card.