Banking - Financial Services
Real Estate - Property Mgt
Rels Valuation is seeking an experienced residential real estate appraiser to join our expanding team of full time staff appraisers. Persons in these positions are responsible for completing a variety of appraisal products within their assigned territory.
If you have extensive residential appraisal experience within the greater Hennepin County
area, share our commitment to providing a quality product, and are dedicated to providing a high level of customer service, we want to talk to you!Essential Functions
- Accurately complete a variety of residential appraisal products in a timely manner.
- Personally complete all functions involved in the completion of the appraisal process.
- Professionally respond to requests for assistance.
- Manage a changing workload and meet production goals.
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner and maintain a professional image for Rels Valuation and our clients.
- Successfully interact with and provide ongoing updates to various departments within Rels Valuation and others involved in the valuation process.
- Keep current with and adhere to Rels guidelines, order/client guidelines, secondary market requirements and regulatory changes.
- Effectively manage time, be detail orientated, self motivated and able to work independently.
- Certified Residential or Certified General Real Estate Appraiser license in good standing.
- 5+ years of experience as a residential real estate appraiser with a demonstrated history of appraising a wide variety of property types within this position's location/county.
- Current member of the FHA Roster and an in-depth familiarity with their appraisal requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of the real estate market, neighborhoods and market trends that exist within this position's location/county.
- Familiarity with Rels processes/working knowledge of accepting and delivering completed appraisals to us via our systems is preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred.
- A valid driver's license and ability to travel locally as necessary to complete appraisal assignments.
- Strong analytical, communication and customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, internet search skills, math skills, appraisal software and the ability to operate standard office equipment.