Warehouse Associate / Forklift – 2nd Shift
Up to $25 per hour, based on experience
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks 2nd Shift Warehouse Associates / Forklift at its Los Angeles Branch in Ontario, California.
HOURS: Sunday - Thursday, 8:30 PM to 5 AM.
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE / FORKLIFT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate Crown forklifts, reach trucks and stock pickers.
- Pick, pack, receive and restock product.
- Manage stock and inventory control
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE / FORKLIFT MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 to 2 years receiving experience preferred.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized and positive environment.
- Able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Attention to detail.
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE / FORKLIFT BENEFITS
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.