Base salary $30K-60K with realistic first year income between $60K & $85K. Top earners have made over $250K with over 14 years tenure.
- Better than 99% satisfaction rating, so one can feel good about what they do
- A Seasoned Management Team - with an average of 13 years working together increases the likelihood of success
- Financially stable, with same ownership since 1987
Our client seeks Entry Level New Business Development Sales Professionals & Seasoned Exhibit/Tradeshow Sales Professionals
They are a well-funded highly respected portable tradeshow exhibit and event company which has experienced significant growth for the past 22 years. Our client has been recognized as an INC 500 company and as one of the fastest growing companies based in Silicon Valley. Moving forward, they have an aggressive growth strategy designed to capture market share during the current down economy. They are rapidly expanding their capabilities and are uniquely positioned to take advantage of the current business climate. They offer ongoing training as a great jump start to your career in a family environment.
We are looking for highly motivated top sales performers with 0 - 4 years successful sales experience, formal sales training, a 4 year college degree (preferred) and a strong interest in the trade show exhibit, event, or business products/services industry to join our client as Account Executives. We are also seeking out seasoned trade show exhibit, event sales people where compensation is commensurate with experience.
They expect people on their team to handle their own pipelines from lead-generation to close, but they also have a supportive team environment and shared goals. The people who have had the most success possess great consultative selling skills, show strong initiative and a desire to succeed, and maintain unquestioned integrity in their dealings with others. They also have deep knowledge of our products and the market and are constantly seeking to improve upon their abilities and results. Successful salespeople hit or exceed their quotas on a regular basis and get rewarded accordingly.
• Consistently meet or exceed monthly revenue and activity goals
• Develop and implement successful lead-generation activities
• Grow and manage a pipeline of active prospects, moving them forward to rapid close
• Develop and maintain deep knowledge about our clients, our market, our company and our products
• Handle all aspects of the selling and closing process
• Track and report on activities through our sales software and in our weekly sales meetings
• Deliver exceptional customer service and maintain strong relationships with clients
• Work closely and cooperatively with others on our client's team
• Maintain the highest levels of ethics and professionalism