Join Casa Pacifica's dedicated team of professionals where you can make a difference in the lives of children.
Casa Pacifica's Santa Barbara County Community Based Services is seeking a mental health professional interested in changing the lives of children.
The Child/Family Specialist functions as a member of an assigned service team for the Wraparound Program and provides direct services to children and families identified in individualized service plans developed by the child and family team. Works one-to-one in the home and community with at-risk youth in order to provide concrete services to assist the child and family to improve daily functioning and maintain home placement. Concrete services include such things as: providing educational support, therapeutic rehabilitation, behavior management, crisis intervention services, accessing community resources and recreational acitivities, transportation, parenting assistance, and other services relevant to stabilizing home placement.
1. As directed by the Facilitator, provide advocacy and support to individual family members and the family as a whole.
2. Assist in providing crisis management to families and children when plans disrupt and onsite consultation to others involved in plans.
3. Participate in 24-hour on-call system.
4. Carry a maximum caseload of four families.
5. Submit required forms and reports on a timely basis.
6. Attend all team meetings, child and family meetings, and other meetings as required.
7. Establish and maintain collaborative and effective working relationships with both internal staff throughout all levels of the agency and with external resources.
8. Participate in training activities as directed.
9. Assist in monitoring and ensuring effective linkages with community and agency service providers.
10. Serve as a role model and advocate for children and families involved in the wraparound process.
11. Other duties as assigned.
$15.50-16.50/hr depending on exp and education. Bilingual differential available, must pass test.
"9/80," i.e., 80 hours within 9 days (instead of the regular 10 days). This alternating schedule may provide a three (3) day weekend every other week while providing maximum operating hours for the Company.
Hours worked based on needs of families. Both Days/Evenings required. Must be flexible!
Community Based, serving Santa Barbara County
Casa Pacifica is an EOE