1Licensed Electrician: Company Overview
Staley Technologies, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Staley, Inc., deploys technology to a list of global, blue chip clients. Services include design and installation of cable infrastructures and communications networks, systems development and implementation, electrical services, systems maintenance, and related services across wired and wireless platforms. With 500 employees across the U.S., we’re poised to continue an aggressive, yet carefully managed, journey of growth and diversification as we move past our 61st year in business.For bright, energetic, career-minded, team players we offer outstanding career opportunities within the elite ranks of our field services group. As part of the technology deployment team, our Data / Cabling Technicians are the core of what we do. If you’re looking for growth opportunities, comprehensive benefits, bonus potential, a remarkably stable company, and a chance to work with fantastic people, then read on! Position Overview
This position will report directly to the Denver, CO office. You will be required to communicate regularly, sometimes multiple times daily to coordinate work schedule, tools and materials. This position requires that you are very responsible and are a self-starter as your direct supervisor is not local, so your home residence is not critically important to the role. This position will require that you travel, sometimes extensively and out for up to two months. While out of town trips are often shorter in duration, our company moves very quickly and you must be ready to dispatch as quickly. Typical work shifts could include days, nights, weekends and some Holidays. Our customer base requires that we are very flexible; therefore any or all of those examples aforementioned may be a possibility. Staley Inc. pays for all lodging, a meal allowance, and provides a vehicle. Often times you will be paired with another Staley employee, both in a vehicle and/or in a hotel room. This position will provide you with exposure to some of the newest technology available; therefore you will be learning daily and expanding your knowledge and industry value. Staley Technologies is a national company, you will have the ability to travel just about anywhere in the country and at times throughout North America. Primary Job Contributions and Required Talents
• Maintain a constant focus on two things – exceeding customers’ expectations and ensuring safety in all we do.
• Experienced in commercial and retail environment.
• Skill in the installation, repair, and maintenance of all types of electrical system equipment and components.
• Locating and diagnosing trouble in the electrical system or equipment.
• Working standard computations relating to load requirements of wiring or electrical equipment.
• Manage time, material and people resources throughout project lifecycles.
• Manage work orders, sign-offs, daily log/journal and other project documentation.
• Knowledge of the tools, equipment and materials common to the electrical trade.
• Knowledge of applicable electrical codes, standards and regulations.
- Must have good pipe bending skills.
- Must provide a current copy of your State Electrical license/s.
- Experience with Voice and Data cabling a BIG plus.
- PC proficiency, MS office applications.
- Ability to travel, often extensively and sometimes with little notice.
- Flexibility to work the hours of the traditional second and third shifts.
- Self-starting highly motivated and used to work environments that move quickly!
- Must demonstrate the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
- Strong customer/people relationship skills.
- Must have relatively clean and valid driver’s license
- Meet company standards for pre-employment background check and hair follicle drug screening.
- Typical physical demands include frequent work on lifts, ladders, and possibly rooftops and other harder-to-access areas. Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers; manual dexterity required for frequent reaching, climbing and lifting of objects (typically up to 50 lbs.), and operating power tools.
- Must have industry standard hand tools.