Charter College, an established and growing career college with locations in Washington, Alaska, and Southern California is seeking a qualified Computerized Accounting Instructor. Our Canyon Country, CA is rapidly expanding and we are looking for talented instructors to join our faculty.
Our Faculty has the commitment and drive to help students achieve their dreams. Do you belong on our team?
The philosophy of Charter College is to provide a unique educational path for students that will lead to successful job performance and satisfaction in the health care, business, and legal industries.
As an association of caring and concerned administration; qualified, experienced and certified instructors, the College directs students not only to the highest level of academic achievement and performance but also to the nourishment of personal and professional growth.
- Prepare a syllabus consistent with course descriptions for each course to be taught
- Impress upon each student the importance of exhibiting appropriate conduct in the work setting
- Acquire feedback to determine whether students understand each segment of the course
- Maintain academic standards
- Evaluate students' progress often and share those evaluations with them promptly
- Be available to students with concerns
- Review and be guided by student evaluations of instruction
- Play an intricate role in student retention efforts
- Serve on faculty committees
- Attend and participate in official college functions
- Keep on file official transcripts of your formal studies
- Enroll in such courses of study and participate in such programs of professional growth