· 5 or more years financial analysis experience in a large corporate setting
· Strong general finance skills in analysis, financial modeling, and analyzing key performance indicators required
· Strong process improvement skills preferred
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related. MBA a plus.
· Large company or business unit experience preferred
· Requires excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Requires advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills and some experience with a major ERP system
· Must be pleasant, confidant, outgoing, friendly and able to work in an environment that supports a diversity of cultures – in other words, you have to be nice and easy going.
Related Terms: finance, analyst, financial analyst, budget, budgeting, forecast, forecasting, variance, variances, senior analyst, senior financial analyst, Controller, Corporate Controller, month-end close, reporting, financial, supervisory, supervisor, management, controller, DCF, NPV, IRR, models, modeling, cash flow, cash flows,Treasury, risk, insurance, risk management, loss prevention, finance, analyst, senior, financial, budget, budgets, forecast, forecasts, variance, planning, contract, contracts, royalty, revenue, credit, assurance, recognition, financial, finance, budgeting, forecasting, variance, analysis, reporting, accountant, ledger, cpa, MBA, c.p.a., certified public accountant, controller, accounting supervisor, senior accountant, staff accountant, finance manager, corporate accountant, comptroller, financial analyst, senior financial analyst, finance, profit, loss, profit & loss, profit and loss , P&L, p&l, audit, auditor, tax, tax manager, tax analyst, director, vice president, CFO, chief financial officer, staff, CIA, CISA, MBA, MBT, SEC, securities and exchange commission, Sarbanes, Sarbanes-Oxley, SOX, compliance, internal, external, controls.