Comfort Sleep Services seeks an energetic, outgoing, and a highly-motivated individual whose primary focus is to build relationships with physicians in the following territory NEW HAVEN, MILFORD, HARTFORD, WEST HARTFORD -EAST HARTFORD, CT. The specialties you will be interacting with are the following: Pulmonologists, Ear Nose & Throat (ENT), Internal Medicine, Cardiologists, and Neurologists.
*Applicants MUST have a background in Sleep, and prior knowledge on products and services such as home oxygen, and CPAP/BiPAP machines.*
• Do you enjoy medical sales, but seek a new challenge?
• Are you able to build lasting and productive relationships?
• And, are you looking for a company that is successfully growing?
Comfort Sleep Services is a unique and exciting company. We are a DME provider of home medical equipment specializing in sleep apnea management. We provide PAP (Positive Airway Pressure) and oxygen therapy to qualified patients primarily in an at home setting. Our centers are managed by qualified Respiratory Care Practitioners who help turn our vision of superior, professional care into reality.
As our area Sales Representative, your main goal will be to cultivate all potential sales leads and prospects, while developing and maintaining customer relationships and maintaine a positive market image for the company.
• Build and maintain relationships with referral sources such as physicians, hospitals, sleep centers, discharge planners, nurses and other healthcare decision makers.
• Continually grow your base of referral contacts through consistent sales activity.
• Coordinate and conduct in-service, educational programs for medical professionals.
Key Words: Sales, sales representative, account executive, CPAP, BiPAP, DME, Durable Medical, Respiratory Therapy, in-home care, obstructive sleep apnea, insomnia, respiratory distress, central apnea, hypersomnia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, emphysema, respiratory failure, home care, oxygen, durable medical equipment, home medical equipment, sleep disordered breathing
Company Comfort Sleep Services Inc. Location Ocean NJ (Corporate Office), Industries Medical Devices and Supplies Job Type Employee Full Time Years of experience 2+ to 5 Years, Education Level Bachelor's Degree, Career Level Experienced (Non-Manager)