We are currently expanding our operations throughout Western Massachusetts and Northern Connecticut areas and are looking for individuals to train who are interested in learning how to build a successful financial services practice in their local community. As an AspenCross financial advisor you will help your clients visualize and set financial and life goals, examine their current financial status and design a strategy or plan to help them best utilize their available resources to meet their current or future lifestyle goals.
A career as a financial advisor can be a very rewarding experience, by helping your clients achieve their financial dreams and goals you are also able to achieve your own. As an entrepreneur building your own business, you have the opportunity to set your own pace and establish your own income levels. You also have the flexibility to pursue your career, while still having time for your family and other interests.
Are you looking for a career that:
- Allows you to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives
- Recognizes and Rewards you for your individual efforts
- Provides you personal freedom - allowing you to live a more balanced life
- Gives you the ability to set your own income levels – with unlimited growth opportunities
Compensation & Benefits
A career as a financial advisor can be very lucrative. The entrepreneurial nature of the career means your income will reflect the amount of time spent building and developing your practice.
While you enjoy being in business for yourself, you’ll have the advantage of being part of a large company with an extensive benefits program. Benefits available to qualifying financial advisors include:
● Group Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term Care
● Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
● Cash Balance Pension Plan
● Adoption benefits
● Deferred Compensation
● Group Life Insurance
● Long Term Disability (LTD)
● 401(k) Dollar Match
● Stay Fit Benefit